Do you know how coffee
five-color petals pure white pink flowers fresh and rich
clustered in the treetops pretty cute
dedicated to everyone who lives in your heart
※ Hand-made, each size difference, unique, Please accept the purchase again!
▼ Product Specifications
Size: Approx. 5 X 1~1.8mm
Weight: Approx. 4.2g
Material: 925 Sterling Silver
Surface Treatment: Plating White K Gold
(Specifications are measured at the widest point of the entity)
comes with a box, a zipper for collection, and a silver cloth
- If you have a suitable finger Ring the ring, put the ring flat on the ruler, look at the inner circumference of the ring (not including the thickness of the ring). The maximum diameter is how many centimeters, check the ring table to get your ring.
- Use a thin wire or
with no elasticity to measure the length after wrapping around the bottom of the finger you want to wear. Divide the length by 3.14 to get the ring diameter. Then you can know your ring by comparing the ring table. .
/ Otaru /
- Changes in temperature can affect the size of your fingers. When the temperature is low, the temperature is high. When the temperature is high, the tension is good for comfort. Do not pull too tight.
- The left and right hands of each person may have a difference of 1~2, please measure separately.
▼How to use and maintain
/ Manual brushing /
- It is recommended that you wear it regularly because the body oil can give the skin a natural, lustrous shine.
- Silverware will have normal oxidation. If you don't wear it, please clean it and store it in a zipper bag from Gudea to reduce oxidation.
- When the oxidation is black or the color is not satisfactory, use a silver cloth or a fine-bristled toothbrush to wipe the surface with a toothbrush.
- Avoid contact with hot springs, perfumes, vinegar, juice, and bleach to avoid oxidizing and darkening the silver.
- Do not pull or severely collide to cause damage to the silverware.
/ Plating white gold (rose gold) /
plating can make silver not oxidize due to excessive exposure to air. Usually use cotton cloth to lightly rub the surface to maintain bright luster, no need to use silver cloth (silver cloth with fine polishing) The powder will scratch the surface of the plating layer.
*** Rose gold is a precious metal plating solution with a trace of copper, so it will slowly oxidize and darken over time. It is recommended to wear it to slow oxidation.
Taiwan Handmade in Taiwan
//// The entire tax-included price ////